He got really drunk at his cousins house (who’s like 16) and he for some reason decided climbing a tree was a good idea but then he fell out and a neighbor saw and called the ambulance. He blew over a 2 in the breathalyzer at the hospital so really, I don’t know how he’s even alive or okay at this point. But all that happened and of course he told me I don’t feel good I’ll talk to you when I do so naturally I freak slowly freak out all day and he calls me at like 11 at night and explains everything. I guess the hospital called the station and he’s in a lot of trouble. Later today, he has to go in front off all the officers and discuss he’s consequences. I can’t even handle this whole situation. I don’t understand how he could be so stupid. And he keeps telling me that they won’t take his leave and I swear if they do I don’t even know what I’ll do because my flight is tomorrow morning. I swear things always go wrong two days before we’re supposed to see each other. UGHHH I don’t even know what to do or say really but I had to get this out.
tagged as: personal.
- leeeizard said: OMFG. Why Zach. WHY.
- bostongirlatheart said: Oh no… that’s not good :( I hope everything turns out okay!
- impulsiverhapsody said: Unfortunately there could be big consequences with stuff like that,just prepare yourself.(Just in case)They take their image pretty seriously and the boys get scrutinized under a magnifying glass their first couple of years.
- passionatesolace said: NO BUENO!
- biitchassness posted this